The Thames Ironworks Football Club, The Hammers, was founded in 1895. In 1900 they became West Ham United and played at Upton Park until 2016 when the club owners David Gold and David Sullivan sold the ground and moved to the London Stadium. The tragic end of a great history and tradition.

Duration 32 minutes.

Goodbye Upton Park

£1.99Price

    © COPYRIGHT 2017 Richard Digance